I have come to realize that while some of you may have seen my work, most of you don’t know much about me. So I wanted to create a short little blog to properly introduce myself.
This is typical me, camera pressed to my face.
Top 10 facts about me:
1. For those of you that do know me, or have hired me for your wedding or family photos, you know that I’m a hugger. I love to hug you when we first meet, unless of course you don’t like touching, in which case I will wave excitedly at you. 🙂
2. I am a mom of a really amazing 2 1/2 year old little boy, who is a ball of energy and is the sweetest hugger ever (he is my child after all).
3. If you really want to win my heart, I love chai tea! I love it cold, hot, blended, etc. Even if its 100 degrees, I enjoy me some chai!
4. I could live off of sushi if my husband would let me. If you want to meet up to talk about your wedding I’ll most likely recommend a sushi restaurant for us to meet at.
5. I’m a HUGE Alejandro Sanz fan. Even though his latest music hasn’t thrilled me, I’m still a solid supporter. Don’t know who he is? Blasphemy! Check him out!
6. I love what I do. I’ve caught myself tearing up as I’m editing a newborn session or father-daughter dance. I love that I get to capture these moments for my clients.
7. I keep every single card, note, etc that clients send me. It’s a reminder that I was able to give my clients something they’ll treasure forever. I don’t take that lightly.
8. Ferris Bueller is the best movie ever. “Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around a little bit, you might miss it”
9. My best friend gets me hooked on shows and books, always. She is hardly ever wrong when it comes to recommendations. I genuinely don’t know how she does it. I’m currently addicted to Parks & Rec.
10. I want all my clients to feel like they can be themselves around me. I want them to think of me as a cousin or aunt or friend. To me you aren’t just a number, but you are a part of my life. I will share in your joy and stress as you plan your wedding and if you hire me to photograph your family I will hug you and make your kids laugh and smile. 🙂
That is just a tiny bit about me. I love life and love what I do. My family is my heart as are my friends. My clients mean the world to me and I spoil them as much as I possibly can. I hope to capture some memories for you in the near future!